It does not matter whether we are part-time or full-time worker, we all dream of working in a large spacious area. But it does not happen all the time.
Sometimes we have to work in a small space. Thankfully, there are various ways through which we can make our small work space look bigger and better. Moreover with new and innovative technologies coming up, placing new gadgets, electronics and even furniture, like stand up desk in Australia, in that small space won’t be a bit of problem. This is so because with the passing of days, these essentials for offices are getting slimmer, thinner and more space efficient with time.
Here are some of the tips to help you maximise, renovate or rather give a makeover to your small work place to make
• It is always better to completely empty the existing work space, so that the designers can decorate your work space from the scratch, rather than work with the existing work stuffs and all.
• Are you having problem placing chairs, desks altogether in a small space? Then go for stand up desk. It is best for a small space where you can work without compromising on comfort. It saves your space and it also looks beautiful.
• Most often it is seen people compromising on the choice of colour and design due to inadequate work space. This is completely wrong. Rather small spaces need more and more focus and compact design than large spaces. This is because a small space tends to attract more attention in every nook and corner. Thus, do not hesitate to go for bold colours and designs. Go forward and paint your office walls with bright colours to give that positive and charming vibe in your work space. If the walls cannot be painted, or if you are going short of budget, but in need of urgent makeover, then go for posters. Hanging beautiful posters can change the look of your office.
• Do not cram all the walls with photos and pictures. It will make the room look more messy and untidy. Instead you can hang a bulletin board, and can pin your important papers and stuffs on it.
• Want to try prints? Then it’s better to go for solid or understated prints. Do not go for the loud ones. It is also recommended to place your furniture and other objects on the darker side to make them look bigger to the eye.
• Lighting is an important factor which can make or break the impression of your office space. You should not forget that your office space is small. So do the lightings accordingly.